20 June 2012

an extra caramel shot.


It's super exciting seeing a friend after spending weeks and weeks apart isn't it? I swear me and Dally didn't even pause for breath yesterday; too much to talk about and too little time is our problem haha even when we sit there for an hour after we finish our drinks! Definitely going to have a repeat of this on Friday as I am meeting the lovely Emma from Uni who has found herself a chap from Wolverhampton (it's weird how these things work out) and is visiting for a few days. Obviously I have to take the opportunity for a girly catch up!

Did you know that you can customise your frappuccio in starbucks now? Um no, me either! You can choose between coffee and cream, then a flavour shot, the type of milk and then whether you want cream and sauce on the top! Save the embarrassment of holding up the queues, have a play around on their website to explore the possibilities of create your own... www.frappuccino.co.uk. I had a lovely coffee and caramel mix today with soya milk; just over 100 calories and it was DELICIOUS!

These lovely coffee meetings are the perfect opportunity for me to get started on my Project 365. By golly, what on earth is that? I hear you ponder. Basically you have to take one photo a day for a whole year, hense the 365 part; even on those mundane pyjama days when you don't have much planned. This way you build up a collection of thoughts, people and events that you might have just forgotten about and then you can see your life with a whole new perspective :) read more about it here if you want. In addition to my Sunday blogging I'd like to start a 'Week in photos' Wednesday in order to track my Project 365.. don't you guys let me give up! I only started on Sunday so I don't have a whole weeks worth of photos yet, but here goes nothing...







June 17th - Walking up to the top of the world a hill at Milford.
June 18th - Very polite cereal.
June 19th - Starbucks date with Dally; trying out the make your own Frappuccino!
June 20th - Squished in with our last ASDA shop before our holiday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for getting in touch :)